Gresham Hunt are working closely with a Global Brand in their search for an Part Time Auditor within their innovative Audit function. Sat in this position you will have a great opportunity to further develop your career at senior level focusing on their Risk related processes. The opportunity offers excellent opportunities to work with senior stakeholders and a good work life balance.
- Provide input into the development of a risk based audit plan to assess the effectiveness of governance, risk management and systems of internal control as they relate to the groups wider risks.
- Engage with business unit process owners to agree audit scope and deliverables.
- Supervise, administer and execute (including fieldwork) audit assignments that are specialist in nature, specifically investment management related audits.
- Secure, develop and manage more junior resources with appropriate skills and
- Provide independent opinions on the risk and control environment related to investment processes across the Group.
- Apply extensive industry knowledge to all audits and support the audit teams in learning and developing through pro-active analysis and shared experience.
- Seek and analyse relevant information and integrate data from different sources.
- Produce and manage delivery of the flexible audit plan, reflecting the risk profile of the businesses.
- Review and issue final report for work completed and provide specialist advice on any audit reports.
- Deliver multiple audit assignments on time, in accordance with methodology and agreed quality standards.
- Manage and perform issue assurance activities on a quarterly basis.
- Establish, influence, build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provide Stakeholders with an understanding of IA expectations and apply IA protocols.
- Support the Head of Audit and Chief Internal Auditor in managing key stakeholders.