180005J9 - International Mobility and Rewards Analyst
- Selon profil
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Axa Investment Managers
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
To provide advice and guidance to HR in the planning and implementation of international mobility across AXA IM entities.
To support on Reward topics as the case may be.
• Provide guidance on international mobility matters (implementation, process, benchmarks, positioning, tax queries) to HR, Reward and employees.
• Track all compensation and benefits provided to assignees to ensure policy compliancy, fairness in treatment, tax reporting obligations and providers’ payments.
• Ensure effective implementation of IM policies and compliance of all assignments/IM, where processes are clearly documented.
• Ensure that databases and personal files of International Assignees are kept up to date.
• Support the management of deferred remuneration and Long Term Incentives (LTI) processes.
• Help maintain deferred remuneration and LTI databases and respond to queries from beneficiaries.
• Prepare reports on remuneration for regulatory, fiscal, audit, financial and compliance purposes.
• Participate in annual compensation reviews for the International Mobility Population.
Contribute to transversal HR projects as required.
• Higher education, with an interest in HR topics
• Experience of working in foreign companies with mobility or international assignments (preferred).
• An experience in international mobility, compensation and benefits preferred but not required.
Knowledge and Skills
• Fluent French and English (oral and written)
• Basic knowledge of international mobility principles
• Strong MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
• Strong sense of customer service towards employees and business managers
• Strong understanding of a multicultural environment
• Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented, ability to analyze data
• Good organisation skills, able to manage time effectively and work on a variety of ongoing tasks. Can plan ahead, anticipate future issues
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Strong aptitude to learn new tools and processes