A leading US bank is looking to hire 3 contracting roles within the 1st line of defence at the AVP & VP level
The role will include -
- Provide input into the business process risks& determine whether a process is high, moderate or low ranking.
- Identifies and documents risks, controls and self-assurance activities associated with local business processes.
- Executes Risk and Control Self-Assessments (RCSA) to satisfy Enterprise and Regulatory requirements.
- Delivers Line of Business (LoB) Risk and Control Self-Assessments (RCSA), and Legal Entity (LE) Risk and Control Self-Assessments, which includes the aggregation of individual RCSA results.
- Remediates RCSA quality assurance and IRM credible challenge findings.
- Ensures that control gaps and improvement are delivered
- Collaborates with the Business, Business Process Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), International Compliance, International Operational Risk, and the Integrated Business Process Risk and Control teams to deliver RCSA program requirements.
- 5+ years with Risk, Audit or Compliance
- Experience with delivering RCSA's
- Proven delivery with project management on a global scale
- Knowledge of Investment banking