2017-24829 - Technology, IBD Technology, Deal Life Cycle Java
- GBP60000 - GBP100000 per annum + competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 13 Oct 17 2017-10-13
Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking for a VP to join their Security Trade Processing team.
I am working with a well-known Investment Bank who are looking for a VP level Java Developer to join their Security Trade Processing team.
This team maintains and develops the post-execution trade-processing platform; which is used for both the front office and customer transactions. This means that you will be helping develop systems that ensure once a trade is completed it has been delivered in the correct way.
The systems that you will be working with receive over 1000 messages a second. You will be working in a crucial area of the bank, as a break down in the system could lead to large financial losses for the company. This role is considered as equally important as those of the front office traders.
- Design and develop the Securities Trade Processing platform
- Transform business and technical requirements into well-engineered business applications
- Interact with the front office in order to further system development
- 3-10 years Java Development experience
- Experience within Banking and Finance
- A knowledge of Linux
If you are interested in the role and would like to receive further information and a full job spec, please apply with an updated CV.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.