2022 Investment Management Full Time Analyst Programme - Infrastructure Fund (London)
Placement and duration
Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners ("MSIP") is a leading global infrastructure investment platform, with teams in New York, London, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Melbourne and Mumbai. With over $7.6 billion in assets under management, MSIP has a strong track record of investing over the last ten years in the transportation, energy & utilities, and telecom sectors globally. Responsibilities
You will assist in the execution of new investment opportunities, and assist with managing existing portfolio companies, monetisation of portfolio investments, and raising additional funds. Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing investment appraisal presentations.
- Assist in conducting asset due diligence.
- Executing background analyses for investment theses.
- Primary responsibility for financial modelling and valuation.
- Assisting in identifying, hiring and managing external advisors.
- Assist other team members to measure and monitor the performance of portfolio companies, as well as help to implement operational changes and monetisation.
- Assisting to prepare materials for meetings with potential investors.
*Salary is competitive with excellent benefits. Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements Skills required (essential):
- You are proactive, with ability to take on a high degree of responsibility and to execute critical work streams with limited supervision.
- You are motivated to work in a buyside team with particular focus on value creation through operational improvements.
- You have the ability to think critically and in a considered manner in order to assess investment opportunities.
- You possess outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong team ethic that will enable the candidate to build and maintain a broad network within the global MSIP team as well as with advisors and partners.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You have completed a university degree.
- The ability to speak European language is a strong preference.
- Financial modelling skills and previous M&A experience (origination, execution, due diligence, financing) are a bonus.
- Sector experience (Energy & Utilities, Transportation, Telecom) is beneficial