2022 MBA Intern Account Manager-French Speaker,LDN
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $2.2 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 3,070 employees in 22 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description: Account Management
Account Managers have a broad range of responsibilities that include building and developing client relationships, monitoring portfolios & communicating strategies, providing information about performance attribution, market performance and macroeconomic conditions, outlining the firm's current outlook and strategy, developing investment objectives, and educating clients about a broad set of investment strategies, products and services. In addition, Account Managers contribute to the Firm's overall investment strategy and economic outlook development process. Positions are located in London. Career Development, Training and Mentoring
Every intern begins their summer with a formal week of training programme. The PIMCO Fundamentals training programme will provide you with the skills, knowledge and relationships that will prepare you to succeed in your internship. Your informal training will continue throughout the summer at PIMCO - every day, in a perpetual learning environment. In addition, individuals will be teamed with a seasoned professional who offers guidance and mentorship throughout the internship.
How to Apply?
Position Requirements: Requirements:
- Submit your resume and cover letter here by 1 December 2021 or
through your school's Career Services offices by the designated deadline.
- If you have applied for on-campus recruiting through your career services, you must ALSO create an application in this system.
Desired candidates should possess the following characteristics:
- The ideal candidate is pursuing an MBA degree with an emphasis in Finance and Economics or a related, quantitative/analytical field from an accredited, leading business school or university, or other equivalent Advanced Degree as it relates to the position, completion expected between Dec 2022 and June 2023.
- Preference for candidates whose field of study provides exposure to finance/capital markets, and macroeconomics, or whose business experience and knowledge is aligned with the position
- Fluent in English; Fluency in additional European languages highly desirable
- Professional experience in European countries desirable
- Fluent in French
Summer Programme Details
- Strong interest in the financial markets, macroeconomics and investment finance
- Ability to articulate ideas/strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to develop client relationships into strategic partnerships
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
- Highly motivated, ethical, collaborative, organized, flexible, self-starter, accountable, humble
- Starts in mid-June, 10 weeks in length, Week 1 consists of training focused on Fundamentals
- Cross-divisional education, networking & social events
- Formal mentor programme
- Formal reviews/feedback at mid-summer and end-of-programme
Please note positions are also available in Munich. If applying to Munich, candidate must be fluent in German and that posting can be found under job ID#32383.