2022 Quantitative Strategies Fulltime Associate Program in London
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Quantitative Strategies (QS) Group at Credit Suisse is a front-office-facing, modelling, analytics and trading-risk group, whose mandate is to work as an integral part of the trading desk. The group is organized along business lines and sits with the trading desks. The Quantitative Strategies Group reports to the Chief Risk and Compliance Officer division. Your field of responsibility
QS develops and delivers pricing models, risk analytics, trading, hedging and relative value tools, as well as algorithms to optimize capital allocations and trading decisions across Investment Banking: Markets.
Graduating in 2021 or 2022 from your PhD in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, Econometrics, Data Science and Quantitative Finance, you will be available to start work on a fulltime basis from 2022. Start dates and placement are driven by desk requirements throughout the year. Your future colleagues
As part of our forward-thinking team you will enjoy a dynamic, exciting working environment. You will contribute to and benefit from our strong team spirit, and your colleagues' expertise guarantees opportunities for professional growth. You Offer
- A PhD in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, Econometrics, Data Science and Quantitative Finance.
- We look for highly advanced mathematical modelling skills, for example as shown through expertise in probability, statistics, differential equations, signal processing, or optimization
- Programming experience and exposure to algorithms is desirable
- Prior knowledge of finance is not required; however, you should have a genuine interest in financial markets
Whatever your background, you’ll need to be:
- A critical problem solver with excellent analytical skills
- A dedicated self-starter who achieves significant results
- An encouraging and adaptable team member who can build positive relationships
- An eloquent communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success