298524 - In House Legal Counsel
- Selon profil et expérience
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Temporary, Full time
- Axa Investment Managers
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
• Globally assist and provide legal guidance to the business teams involved in the infrastructure equity business line and transaction teams in carrying out all legal, regulatory and contractual aspects of this activity
• Evaluate and weight multiple inputs/impacts of decisions/course of action and identifying proactive solutions to mitigate risks
• Ensure harmonization of practices across the businesses and countries.
• Advising on any type of transactions (crossborder or local, direct or indirect) with infrastructure and real estate assets underlying, in particular alternative real estate assets such as student housing, hotel, hospital, data center, non performing loans, private equity
• Advising on any type of issues related to the structuring and launching of any type of infrastructure or alternative assets vehicle (i.e, joint ventures/club funds, separate accounts, investment vehicles (including governance matters)
• Drafting, negotiating and advising on any type of document relating to the business/support functions activities involving AXA IM Real Assets entities or its clients (i.e., operator agreement, franchise agreement, investment/asset management agreement) as well as issuing appropriate templates
• Selecting, managing and monitoring of and liaising with the external lawyers/outside legal counsel and monitoring of their fees.
• Other tasks: Perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
• Qualified lawyer (English and/or US)
• Junior to mid lawyer (2 to 4 years PQE)
• successful experience in the M&A or the private equity or corporate real estate practice of an international law firm
• Varied and successful experience in cross boarder transactions and joint venture/club fund investments
• Fluent English
• Ability to deal with a diverse and multi cultural group of people in different jurisdictions
• Assertive and business solution orientated
• Team player but self-motivated with tenacity and enthusiasm to evolve in a challenging environment