298534 - Fixed Income Fund Manager
- Selon profil et expérience
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Axa Investment Managers
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
The purpose of the job is to play a key role in our global Fixed Income team, defining UK government bond and inflation linked investment strategy, and taking lead responsibility for a number of investment funds and mandates. The person will be an active contributor to the Global Rates investment process across teams in London, Paris, New York and Hong Kong, in order to drive positive investment performance. The person will also have client contact and be expected to assist in the retention of existing assets and contribute to positive asset growth over time.
- AXA IM’s UK active team manages over £5bn of fixed income assets across rates, credit and total return strategies
- We are looking for a lead fund manager to A) take responsibility for the Rates and Inflation linked component, with significant funds and assets to manage B) to assist the remainder of the team with generating performance with investment strategies across a number of funds
- work with colleagues in other offices to communicate our view in sterling rates and contribute to global investment performance
- The individual will work very closely with our Client Group (Distribution team) to ensure regular contact with existing clients and in time work to grow assets across a number of strategies, possibly evolving product development, to meet client needs
- The UK active team, along with all investment teams within AXA IM, are charged with delivering strong investment performance to clients. This strong performance should over time aid asset growth targets, which are key to the team’s objectives
- To ensure that training and competence required levels are achieved/maintained in accordance with organisational and FCA requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- CFA / other technical qualifications a plus
- Passion for bond markets and research
- 10+ years working in Government bond markets
- Experience in presenting investment themes to colleagues / clients
Knowledge and Skills
- Specific knowledge of Government bond and Inflation linked markets
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of risk management
- Self-starter, who can work in a team but also autonomously to generate investment ideas and strong performance