298549 - Product Engineer
- Selon profil
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Axa Investment Managers
- 19 Aug 18 2018-08-19
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
The role of the Product Engineer is to advise and to coordinate various stakeholders (internal and external) in the process of new portfolios creation and other significant changes to existing portfolios.
- Relying on his coordination role the Product Engineer will design and set up the front to back operating model underpinning the portfolio (funds/investment management mandates) with the various internal stakeholders (fund manager, sales team, legal, risk, compliance, finance, operational support, etc) and third parties (trade support, asset servicing, custodians, administrators, transfer agents, lawyers, auditors, etc).
- The Product Engineer is in charge of preparing and getting validated by the stakeholders the New Porfolio Launch Note which describe the front to back operating model.
- The Product Engineer is in charge of coordinating projects like mergers, liquidations, creations of new share classes, implementation of new instruments, change in custodians, administrators, transfer agents or investment teams.
- The Product Engineer supports the Global New Business Committee process, and assists in analyzing the operational feasibility of the proposals submitted to the Committee.
- The Product Engineer can support the Distribution/RFP team in the description of operating model embedded in the answers to RFP, and supports Product Management for the operational set up of pooled funds.
- The Product Engineer can contribute to the 6 month review process which is a review of the operating model 6 months after the launching of each product.
- Educated to degree level, with 4 to 5 years experience in financial industry, ideally in an Asset Management environment
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of different asset classes managed by AXA IM and Investment Strategies
- At ease in written expression (minimum: English+local language if different)
- At ease in oral expression (minimum: English+local language if different)
- Autonomous and well organized
- Interpersonal skills
- Results oriented with a desire to succeed
- Client oriented mentality
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, but also ability to lead and motivate
- Project management skills