298581 - Senior Third Party Relationship Manager
- Selon profil
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Axa Investment Managers
- 17 Jun 18 2018-06-17
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
Overseeing the quality of Service provided by our Outsourced Operational providers. – Primarily DST as our 3rd Party Administrator
Coordinate the communication between our Outsourced Service providers and our internal business units.
- As directed by the Head of 3rd Party Relationship Management, liaise with internal departments as a point of expertise/escalation in respect of our Outsourced Service Providers.
- Monitor and manage all elements of “Change” between AXA IM and our Outsourced Service Provider.
- Contribute to, and partake in, helping to implement any new Products/Projects related to our Outsourced Service Provider.
- Monitor the KPI’s and quality of service delivered by our Outsourced Service Provider, and work with the Service Providers to ensure our KPI’s and quality standards are maintained.
- Monitor, control, and payment of invoices and relevant Out Of Pocket expenses related to our Outsourced Service Providers.
- Undertake a number of varied administrative tasks in order to support the Outsourced Service Providers and internal functions.
- Undertake appropriate Due Diligence and Oversight on our Outsourced Service Providers, and make sure this is well documented and any issues that are identified are appropriately followed up to a conclusion.
- Undertake the team’s duties in respect of Rebates and CASS as identified by your Manager.
- As appropriate, review the SLA with the outsourced 3rd parties and make sure that they are up to date, and relevant to meet our business and regulatory needs.
Depending on the required seniority, you will be expected to perform the following tasks :
- Lead the financial and contractual negotiation of new services and Change Requests.
- Initiate, and follow through to conclusion, claims in respect of our 3rd party suppliers.
- University degree level education.
- At least 8 GCSE’s or equivalent.
- 3 “A” levels or equivalent.
- Experience with counterparties in an outsourced operational services model.
- Significant experience in dealing with Outsourced Service Providers in the Asset Management environment.
Knowledge and Skills
- A good understanding of varied areas within Operations of an Asset Management Company
- Ability to use standard IT tools
- Ability to collaborate/communicate at all levels.
- Client, results and solutions oriented.
- Ability to monitor and asses KPI’s and other performance indicators in respect of our Outsourced Service Provider.
- Team spirit