Division: Asset Management Location: London You’ll be joining the Equity and Fixed Income Portfolio Management team, for a top tier Asset Manager, working on their ETF offerings.
- Carrying out portfolio construction, optimisation/sampling and trade implementation
- Managing external relationships with distributors and end clients
- Implementation of portfolio management processes and circuits.
- Managing investment and risk exposures
- Monitor client flows efficiently
- Overseeing index changes and corporate action
- Monitoring reconciliations and performance attribution analysis, Net Asset Value (NAV) and Portfolio Composition File (PCF)
- Working closely with the product development and research team to generate ideas and actively participate in product launch.
- Working together with the sales team to participate in client development
- Participating in the investment function of the Information Technology (IT) Platform to support its development.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10-15 years+ in ETF or Index Portfolio Management in either Equity or Fixed Income
- Strong internal senior stakeholder engagement
- Strong client interaction skills
- Previous experience working with ‘smart beta’ strategies.
- Good knowledge of Equity and Fixed Income derivatives and instruments.
- Experience in Equity or Fixed Income ETF project management.
- Comfortable in a technical environment with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and diligently whilst under pressure to manage multiple conflicting deliverables.
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) qualification holder and post graduate or international equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Reuters, Factset, Bloomberg, Aladdin and optimization systems such as Barra, Bloomberg, Barclays Point and PORT.
- Ideally quantitative experience in Matlab, Python, VBA, C++, R.