3-month Internship - Portfolio Manager Support
- Generous Salary Package
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
This company is a global hedge fund with more than 2,400 employees and offices in the United States, Europe and Asia.
This is an opportunity to work directly with the Portfolio Managers within a small investment team. This is a wide-ranging role encompassing both trade support and macro research.
The opportunity is for a 3-month internship but with potential to transition into a permanent role.
- Excellent Excel skills ideally with some familiarity with VBA
- Accuracy and ability to reconcile datasets including PnL
- Keeping risk systems up to date with trading positions throughout the day
- 6am start in order to prepare summary of overnight markets
- Good presentational and communication skills
- Some familiarity with using Twitter to monitor markets
- Building of macro research databases
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree, ideally in economics/politics
- Minimum 2:1
- Mathematics A level required
- Broad understanding and interest in market economics and geopolitics
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 8 July 2018.