ACA for Private Equity Fundraising
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Our client is a leading independent private equity and infrastructure adviser who specialise in raising funds from institutional investors worldwide.
We are seeking a candidate to fulfil the following fund placement role:
- Involvement in global private equity and infrastructure fundraisings, including coordination of marketing strategy, preparation of fundraising materials, management of virtual data rooms, responding to investor data requests, logistics planning and internal/external reporting.
- Regular communication with fund managers with whom the firm is engaged.
- Collating and analysing track record performance information on firms active in target segments.
- Working with senior team colleagues to screen funds and assess new business opportunities.
- Researching and tracking the private equity, infrastructure and private debt markets.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong academic background
- Graduate training from a relevant investment bank, accountancy firm or consultancy.
- Familiarity with finance fundamentals and Excel models
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Placement or private equity experience would be a plus