ACAs for M&A Analyst / Associate roles at a Leading Investment Bank
- Competitive base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Metis Search
- 23 Mar 18 2018-03-23
METIS Search is partnering with a leading investment banking firm who is looking to hire a Corporate Finance (M&A) Analyst and Associate for its London office. They have been involved in some prominent M&A transactions in recent years, and have an excellent reputation in the market place.
Our client is widely recognised as a major, growing force in investment banking with their independent status at the core of their business model. They do not participate in trading, underwriting, lending or similar activities which means they do not have any conflicts of interest and can provide truly independent advice to their clients.
All Analysts and Associates are generalists and enjoy varied work in terms of the sectors in which they work and the transactions they advise on. You will work in streamlined teams, which ensures that junior professionals are given greater responsibility and exceptional exposure to both senior bankers as well as clients.
Our client prides themselves on the quality of all their professionals - real competence, experience and expertise. This means that all their Analysts and Associates find themselves in an environment that presents outstanding learning opportunities.
Our client is seeking individuals who are currently working in one of the big 4 Accountancy practices and have ACA / CA qualified in the last few years.
The successful candidate will;
- have an outstanding academic track record, with a 2.1 or 1st (or international equivalent) from a leading University;
- experience in one of the corporate finance teams
- demonstrate strong commercial acumen, excellent technical skills, confident presentation ability and an inquisitive mind;
- be able to articulate a real desire to make the move into corporate finance. Previous experience is not a requirement, indeed the successful applicants could come from within any department.
Our client believes in developing talent from within the organisation, therefore this is truly a unique opportunity to join a top tier firm with an outstanding reputation in global investment banking. Successful applicants will be offered a highly competitive remuneration package in line with other market leading firms.
To initiate a discussion in confidence, applicants should send an up to date CV.