ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, NORTHERN TRUST ASSET MANAGEMENT
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018. Administrative Assistant
As an administrative assistant, you will be supporting Northern Trust Asset Management's Head of EMEA and CEO of Northern Trust Global Investments Limited as well as the Chief Operating Officer for International. Responsibilities include
Provide ongoing support for the Northern Trust Asset Management Executive team. Be part of a hardworking and collaborative team where you have the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of the business. Desire to have strategic understanding and can handle non public confidential information. Duties include
• Arranging for contract signatures, dealing with incoming emails/faxes/post, arranging couriers, maintaining filing systems, coordinating BAU desk moves on a quarterly basis as required
• Diary management coverage - coordinating internal and external meetings across multiple time zones & locations as and when needed.
• Ensuring the timely and accurate preparation of expense
• Acting as a liaison for external stakeholders, internal teams, and cross-functional partners
• Assisting with projects and the preparation of decks/ presentations under the supervision of management
• Meeting preparation and minute taking as and when required Other Ad hoc duties include: Financial administration
• Processing all vendor invoices for the BU via Oracle EPR Staff on-boarding
• Supporting management in with the on-boarding of new hires
• Raising ITSMs for workstation & telephony set-up, mobile phone applications, etc
• Raisings IDMs for building and floor access, access to shared drives, and systems access, etc
• Systems training on Concur, Condeco, IT ServiceNow and MyPlace Supporting Compliance
• Ensuring that pre-approval forms are completed for client entertainment
• Maintaining logs for client Gifts & Gratuities
• Maintaining logs for travelling and visiting staff
• Alerting and tracking any organisational changes Financial administration
• Processing all vendor invoices for the BU via Oracle EPR Qualifications include:
• Previous administrative supportive experience or completion of professional administrative support training a distinct advantage
• Ability to develop relationships with people who are contacting our executive team and be able to assess and prioritize as and when required.
• Ability to work with highly confidential information
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• High energy, motivated individual, commitment to excellence, team minded
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi task and meet deadlines Preferred technical skills / systems knowledge :
• Software/Applications - Oracle Peoplesoft | Concur | Condeco | ITSM Service Now
• Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook | Excel | PowerPoint | Word Working with Us:
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways: Financial
- Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review Work Life Balance
- Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days Health & Wellbeing
- Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program Professional Development
- Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives. And Finally
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.