Our client, an established and international Fund and Corporate Services provider, is currently seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and ambitious technical AIFMD Depositary specialist (with exposure to Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure and Debt funds) to oversee the Depo service, run it within a strong compliance framework, and to get involved with business development activities to grow the overall offering.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for administering and managing a portfolio of Depositary (mainly Alternative) clients.
- As well as carrying out monitoring, oversight and safekeeping duties in accordance with Compliance procedures, you will assist in managing client relationships (including explaining quarterly reports at board meetings) and completing audits.
- You will have the opportunity to lead a small, but growing team – so will need to have the right leadership and ‘team player’ qualities.
- Working with the wider sales team, you will get involved with business development activities including putting together proposal documents and giving pricing proposals and justifications for new prospect clients.
- You must have good working knowledge of AIFMD requirements for depositaries.
- You will have strong experience working in a Depositary or Fund Administration environment with Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure and / or Debt funds.
- You will ideally have a strong academic background.
- As importantly, you must have effective interpersonal skills, a good client manner, a strong team ethic, and the ambition to progress your career in this growing business.
If you fit the bill, please apply now for this excellent career opportunity!
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted