Salary: £60,000 - £90,000 per annum + competitive package
Location: Central London
HFG has partnered with a bulk annuity insurer client who is looking for a ALM actuary based in London for a permanent role.
This is an excellent opportunity for the Quantitative Analyst to take the next step in their career and develop investment risk knowledge as well as their experience with ALM.
The ALM actuary will be exposed bulk annuities, hedging and equity release mortgages. Responsibilities will include:
* Create hedging and pricing methodologies.
* Use innovative technology to handle large data sets which can be used to gather insights to benchmark the performance of investments and construct portfolio
* Developing high quality tools to model a range of circumstances.
* Support the ALM function and provide asset data Key requirements:
* Strong modelling experience
* Strong actuarial progression
* Strong IT skills e.g. VBA, python, SQL
* 4+ years experience
* Knowledge of ALM
* Experience in balance sheet optimisation
* Experience in manipulating large data sets Desirable:
* Exposure to bulk annuities or equity release mortgage
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.
Contact Abi Logeswaran at HFG for more information