AML Senior Manager
Our Client, a Global FinTech based in London, is currently looking for a Senior AML Manager to join their team. Senior AML Manager Duties:
- Assist to develop the relevant AML policy standards, its Risk Based Approach, engagement models, establishing communications content and cadence, and providing strategic guidance to global and regional efforts.
- Engage with credibility and authority with clients and regulators and communicate clearly the platform's risk and compliance features.
- Knowledge of global industry and regulatory trends in the areas of AML/KYC and risk scoring - this is critical as is experience in building solutions and processes to manage these.
- The ideal candidate should be able to work independently towards an agreed strategy and results, and be effective in a dynamic, matrixed environment under demanding timelines.
- Ideally will have previous experience in a Senior AML position.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Leo Bellometti on: email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.