API Product Manager
- £100k base + bonus + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- The M-Wek Company
- 14 May 18 2018-05-14
Our client provides electronic trading technology & Services and operates at the heart of FX global markets. The Universal API team is responsible for defining and shaping the customer connectivity experience for trading and post trade activities. This team manages the requirements for new features, seeing them through from raw business briefs to fit for purpose features / products.
- Ensuring smooth application of FIX (4.4) features and enhancements.
- Central post trade features and enhancements – Understanding post trade cycles and enhancing the post trade API’s to support new business features.
- Product Support – Working with Customer Support and Operations as the SME for complex production issues.
- Enhancing and simplify the on-boarding workflows for customers
- MIFID Project – Working with the Project team to support compliance issues.
- Business Support – Monitor market developments and events for both threats and opportunities. Build a robust understanding of the competitor landscape
Suitable candidates will:
- Understand trading API’s especially FIX Protocol
- Have a deep knowledge of different FX market structures
- Understand the trading of spot, forward, swap and NDF FX
- Have experience with FX trading systems and Single Bank Portals
- Have product management experience
- Understand the software development lifecycle
- Bring the capability to apply technical (FIX) knowledge to business problems
- Have excellent team building & leadership experience, as well as excellent senior stakeholder skills