ASSOCIATE / VP - Debt advisory For Alternative Investment Funds
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Validus Risk Management
- 18 Feb 19
A great opportunity to work for a leading independent financial services firm focusing on the alternative investment space. We advise managers on the sourcing and structuring of their fund financing. This is an ideal role for someone looking to further develop their career in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment.
The new member will be involved early on in interesting execution work as well as assisting senior team members in origination.
The scope of transactions: a wide range of financing solutions to private equity, credit funds, secondaries, real estate and infrastructure funds
- Required: Previous experience in either LBO / Loan Markets / M&A
- Strong modelling skills
- Experience in the drafting of Term Sheets and loan documentation
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Alternative Investment Funds
- Confident, analytical and articulate individuals with the ability to build relationships with senior decision makers (portfolio managers, board members, CFOs).
- Time management/ability to perform under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills with an extremely high attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and excellent interpersonal skills
- Graduated with a top class degree
- Bachelor and Msc / MBA
- 2-6 years of professional experience within management consultancy, investment banking or Private Equity / Hedge Funds