My client, a Global Corporate Investment is currently looking to hire an AVP and VP Internal Auditor into their Privtate Banking Internal Audit team, based in their London office. Covering a portfolio including wealth planning, asset management, trust and associated supporting functions.
- As an Internal Auditor you will work under the day-to-day direction of a Senior Audit Manager.
- Contributing to the effective and efficient execution of internal audits from planning to reporting and supporting the Head of Assignment in all aspects of delivery.
- Monitoring and reporting on the timely and effective remediation of audit findings, which involves maintaining a follow-up process with the auditees, where applicable. You will be expected to anticipate and escalate delays and issues in relation to the remediation of findings.
- Contributing to the annual risk assessment and continuous audit monitoring activities, under the supervision of an Audit Director and/or Senior Audit Manager.
- This activity forms the basis of the annual audit plan and possible mid-year adjustments to audit coverage.
- Contributing to the preparation of presentations used for various committees where Internal Audit is represented.
- Graduate with degree level qualification, ideally in a financial discipline, from a top business school and/or Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CPA) or IIA qualified, or time served experience.
- Previous experience within the financial services industry, preferably this experience should have been gained in an internal/external audit, risk management or compliance function, and/or good understanding of private banking and financial products, financing business as well as supporting functions and relevant regulation requirements (e.g. MIFID II, Financial Crime regulations).
- Work with confidence and demonstrate excellent organisation, with proven coaching, time management and stakeholder management skills.