AVP – Risk Reporting Frameworks – Investment Bank
- Salary:£60,000 - £80,000 base salary + bonus + benefits
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:14 Dec 18
AVP – Risk Reporting Frameworks – Investment Bank. A major investment bank are improving the oversight and validation of their risk reporting framework and have a fantastic opportunity for an AVP-level to provide key analytical support to the oversight and validation the frameworks.
You will be responsible for strengthening the banks framework for risk data aggregation and reporting through improving the quality of the data inputted into the framework to improve risk decision making . This will involve ensuring adherence to the framework, validating gaps in the framework, identifying areas for remediation. It will also involve producing key decks and management information for senior management consumption. You will come from a product-aligned risk reporting or product control background with a robust understanding of the operational environment for risk and/or PnL reporting.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Product control, P&L or market risk reporting experience within an investment bank
- Solid understanding of risk reporting frameworks for sales/trading environments
- Understandings of the BCBS239 principles for risk data aggregation and reporting
- Understanding of data quality and governance issues for risk reporting
- Understanding of the front-to-back trading environments
- Accounting qualification beneficial but not required
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £60,000-£80,000 base salary role + bonus + benefits.