AVP - Corporate Credit Analyst
- £65,000 - £80,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
An Excellent opportunity has arisen at a leading bank for a Corporate Credit Analyst to join the team and focus on the European portfolio working across various asset classes.
The team sit on the trading floor and work closely with the front office on all new transactions
Some of the duties within the role are listed below:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the portfolio at the client, industry, and macro level in order to assess risk and craft value added solutions that balance risk.
- Independently assess the credit worthiness, including due diligence of prospective borrowers and/or trading counterparties and establish appropriate terms and conditions to mitigate risk.
- Structure transactions and negotiate credit documentation including; credit agreements, amendments, ISDAs, and CSAs.
- Ensuring granularity of the portfolio with specific reference to targets for net country/credit capital, legally binding commitments, total exposure and asset quality.
- Establish appropriate internal risk ratings for clients and implement accurate adjustments throughout the client’s credit life cycle.
It is essential that you have previous corporate credit analysis experience gained at a leading Financial Institution. You will need to have a strong academic background and have the ability to confidently build relationships with the front office.
In return they are offering a starting salary ranging between £65,000 - £80,000 dependent upon experience, plus bonus. There are also excellent career progression opportunities from this position.