AVP - FP&A
- GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 11 Oct 18
A leading Investment Bank is looking to hire into their Group FP&A team.
Key Accountabilities and Skills required:
- Running of models to produce forecast P&L and BS
- Work closely with the businesses to ensure Forecasted P&L is delivered in parallel, driving efficiencies and best practice
- Understand, prepare and improve the financial models to prepare plans, suggest improvements and highlight areas
- Act as a key point of contact for various stakeholder throughout the bank to plan and document the forecast output, developing relationships
- Document, escalate and work with stakeholders to solve problems encountered during the process development
- Preparation & collation of commentaries on key drivers needed during the forecast process.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Qualified accountant
- Experience in FP&A within Financial Services
- Experience of P&L and BS modeling & large data analysis
- Demonstrate appreciation of controls, process enhancements and improvement
- Strong Excel Skills
Interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.