You will support the Compensation and Rewards team to effectively deliver best in class remuneration and rewards offerings in line with multi-jurisdictional compliance parameters. This role interfaces with the wider HR team, F&C and group control functions.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support the annual salary review process while engaging with key stakeholders across the group.
- Provide administration support for annual benchmarking reviews.
- Deliver accurate bonus modelling across the group , including EMEA.
- Support the executive remuneration and bonus models ,collaborating with the executive compensation manager when required.
- Deliver all projects within the compliance guidelines and legal requirements.
- Liaise with various group representatives and stakeholders cross functionally.
- Support the salary banding exercises across the group, as and when required.
Skills and experience required:
- A proven track record in supporting and delivering in the corporate C&B space.
- Project management skills and excellent numeracy and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of: Bonus Modelling : Benchmarking: Salary Review: Reporting.
- Excellent excel skills and the ability to work with complex financial data.
- High level of competency communicating and collaborating with senior stakeholders.
- A flexible attitude to supporting the team where needed and adding value to the business.
- Strong attention to details and meticulous standards of delivery.
For more information, please email Niamh on email@example.com or call +353 1 5079280.