• Take responsibility for the design and implementation of all data security and cyber security and IT compliance risk management including drafting and implementing relevant policies and procedures as required in order to meet the legal and regulatory requirements
• Act as the Bank’s subject matter expert in relation to data and cyber security and IT risk management matters
• Stakeholder engagement to effect change and raise standards
• Respond to requests for advice from business units, support departments and/or branch offices and positively provide the appropriate level of support to resolve the matter being referred
• Represent the Legal and Compliance Department at meetings in relation to all IT Compliance matters, including supporting and challenging and present possible appropriate solutions
• Undertaking a comprehensive, in depth review of the Bank’s Data Security and Cyber Security Risk Analysis
• Perform regular reviews of controls implemented within the London operations to mitigate the identified risks
• Perform data security due diligence and carry out ongoing data security monitoring of outsourced activities
• Keep abreast of regulatory changes and new initiatives in relation to data and cyber security
You should have Compliance experience including Data Privacy and IT Security (with some knowledge of Cyber Security) and if not yet knowledgeable on FCA regulations, be willing to pick up quickly.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Darren Ruskin on 020 7330 6961 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge