AVP Enterprise Wide Risk Management Audit
- £80,000 + Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Gresham Hunt
- 17 Jan 19
Gresham Hunt are currently working closely with a leading Investment Bank in their search for an AVP for Enterprise Wide Risk Management Audit. In this role you will be expected to support the Head of Audit in Planning, Leading and Executing on Audits across the Investment and Corporate Bank.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A strong understanding of Investment Banking and Corporate Banking areas, risk management and audit within the banking sector.
- Strong subject matter expertise in the products offered in M&A, Corporate Finance and Leverage Finance, risk (including credit), compliance (including conduct), business operations, processes, products and controls is required. The candidate should understand regulatory requirements and minimum standards as they apply to the banking sector.
- Strong understanding of projects and change in banking.
- Strong acumen regarding auditing methods and industry practises is preferred.
- A good knowledge of key corporate events including significant business process changes, regulatory change, introduction of new products and services, outsourcing decisions and / or acquisitions/divestments.
Education / Qualifications:
- Higher education and equivalent industry qualifications and experience e.g .ACA, ACCA, ACT etc
- Relevant industry qualifications e.g. CIA, ACCA, ACA, ACT, CF, ICA are desirable but not essential.
- Project Management qualification.