You will be joining a leading UK banking group and be involved in projects related to to development of methodologies to mitigate liquidity risk on behalf of the bank. This is a second line role with a direct contact with the business lines. This is an excellent opportunity for a Treasury professional to grow and test their skill set within a global banking institution.
- Assessing, monitoring, improving the Bank’s liquidity risk control framework
- Oversight of the Treasury function's liquidity risk management.
- Developing internal liquidity stress testing models and methodologies for the business lines also in relation to new products and scenarios
- Contributing to ILAAP
- Managing the relationships with the Treasury department, the business lines and other relevant stakeholders
- Prior Investment Banking experience
- A minimum of 1-year Liquidity Risk exposure
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If the role looks of interest, please apply with your CV.