AVP Sales & Commercial
AVP Sales & Commercial - COR016782
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President, Sales & Commercial
This role involves leading sales/pre-sales and solution discussions, driving growth discussions with clients including C Suite, and generating revenue stream. Additional responsibilities include.
- Build deep, differentiated capabilities across the end to end value chain in CPG – developing insights, standard methodologies, technology solutions, integrated analytics offerings etc.
- Develop a go to market plan and execute on it to grow the service line aligned to forecasted revenue projections
- Build an efficient team while working with the ecosystem within the organization
- Participate in client discussions and demonstrate knowledge, capabilities and credentials in Customer Business Planning, Trade Promotions Management (TPM), Trade Promotions Optimization (TPO), Innovation, Sales & Operations Planning
- Connect and influence CFO/CIO/CSCO and Gross to net leaders etc. around emerging innovative solutions
- Ability to discuss with Genpact Sales / Client Partners and Operating Leaders and identify proactive opportunities
- Provide insights on client’s business and financial performance and drive business strategies within operating teams to add value to the client
- Must be proficient in Customer Business Planning and Sales & Operations Planning for CPG
- Ability to create, develop and enhance capability and take to market
- Ability to run discussions with sales organization, and convert deals
- Understanding of Target Operating Models and the key trends as applicable within CBP and S&OP
- Good knowledge of current Digital solutions such as TPM, TPO, ML, AI etc.
- Exposure to data, analytics and insights within this area
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Must be willing to travel as needed
- Be the primary point of contact for assigned pursuits to work with the sales team for developing strategies, collateral and solutions that meet the business needs of clients
- Work with Sales, and run discussions and convert deals.
- Working with Customer Service, Sales Admin and Commercial /Contract Mgmt. teams, understanding challenges, objectives and working through issues
- Lead a deal from assignment to closure and work with assigned sales staff to create the ideal winning proposal and lead all presentations, submissions and internal approval processes
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum Qualifications
- Robust consulting experience
- Good understanding of CBP and S&OP products in the market
- Experience / exposure to related areas like Supply Chain, Commercial Operations, Quality and Compliance.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Prior experience in scaling up of a service line.
- MBA degree
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Assistant Vice President
Primary Location United Kingdom-London
Education Level Master's / Equivalent
Job Posting Mar 15, 2021, 11:19:36 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time