AWS Cloud Security Architect – Fintech
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
AWS, security architecture, OWASP, off-cloud technologies, storage, server, network, middleware
My client, one of the world’s leading Fintech organisations, currently working with all Tier 1 investment banks within their derivatives market, is seeking an AWS Cloud Security Architect to join their award-winning technology team.
The team has recently been given a large investment and the group have a number of new projects allocated which need immediate attention.
The successful candidate must be experienced with:
- Recent and practical experience of designing security within Amazon AWS cloud services.
- Experience of application security within CI/CD pipeline and associated assurance tooling.
- Detailed in-depth application security architecture skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities.
- Understanding of off-cloud technologies; storage, server, network, middleware etc. and how they may interact in a hybrid cloud environment.
The ideal candidate will also be responsible for ensuring that all AWS security designs, blueprints and artefacts are maintained and adhere to good practice.
If you feel you are a strong fit for this role, please respond to this advert for immediate feedback.