Account Associate, IIG
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Account Associate, IIGResponsible for providing a broad range of client service support for Client Relationship Managers and Account Managers, requiring engagement with clients, consultants, auditors and Northern Trust partners. Daily activity includes responding to client enquiries, maintaining client records and documentation, executing bespoke client service procedures and monitoring the performance of service delivery.
• Receives service requests from clients and partners; executes daily client activity, handles enquiry resolution, maintains client documentation and ensures that system information is up-to-date.
• Prepares management information statistics / Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for client meetings/presentations.
• Coordinates with Operations on service delivery and communicates with the clients as appropriate.
• Documents bespoke client procedures and executes on a quarterly and monthly basis, with responsibility for cash sweeping instructions and journal entries.
• Assists relationship managers in developing additional business, preparing client presentations and coordinating client service activity.
• Provides relationship team administrative support as required e.g. printing, binding.
• Initiates, monitors and completes account opening with responsibility for ensuring that all client documentation is completed in a timely manner.
• Researches client records, contracts and agreements to respond to client enquiries.
• Identifies service efficiency enhancements and process improvements using creative and proactive measures.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Knowledge of custody operations desirable.
• Detailed knowledge of client service procedures.
• General business and accounting knowledge.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong organisational skills..
• Ability to prioritise work effectively in order to cope with multiple deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong team player
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong IT skills (Excel, Word and Powerpoint), advanced Excel is an advantage.
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 16,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
As of March 31, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
• $10.8 trillion in assets under custody/administration
• $8.1 trillion in assets under custody
• $1.2 trillion in assets under management
• $130 billion in banking assets