- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 19
Swisslinx, on behalf of our UK based client, is seeking a young and dynamic Account Manager to join their consultancy in London on a permanent basis.
Our client provides economic and statistical data sets to large institutions on a global scale.
Your main duties will include:
- Provide on-site training and support for clients based in the UK and Europe
- Conduct training presentations as well as participating in sales events
- Contribute to several projects on behalf of clients
- Assist clients with queries related to statistical data
- Attend meetings across Europe and maintain strong client relationships
In order to be considered as a potential candidate, you must hold the following:
- A relevant degree in Economics or Finance. Minimum a undergraduate degree
- Experience working in a service related industry is an advantage
- Strong understanding of communication across cultures, with the flexibility to travel internationally
- Familiar and comfortable with statistical and large data sets
- Fluency in English is a must, German or French an advantage
If you fulfil all of the above and looking for the next exciting career opportunity, we look forward to receive your application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA