Account Manager - German
Account Manager - London - Big4 Tech Account Manager / Sales Support Manager Duration: 12 months Pay rate: £170 - £185 per day PAYE
Language: German & English
As the emerging leader in cloud computing, we deliver cloud services and other IT products to small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies.
Our team of high-achieving engineers, product managers, and sales and marketing professionals works with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company's mission to organize the world's information to make it universally accessible and useful.
This is a key supporting role in the EMEA Cloud Sales & Account Management team.
In order to be successful you will foster relationships with Customers and work cross-functionally with Program Managers, Cloud Colleagues and Partners. You will proactively reach out to a list of customers via phone, email and Hangouts to help qualify new leads as well as identify, qualify and close upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
You will use your Account Management skills and knowledge of Cloud to go deeper into these accounts - to understand business & IT strategy, barriers to adoption, how to address challenges and find opportunity with G Suite to help our customers succeed in their market by becoming more productive, collaborative, innovative and agile. Ideal candidate will have experience with Cloud or Saas Sales within a tech company. Responsibilities
* Supporting customer relationships with a set of accounts within a given sales territory.
* Connect with key stakeholders within these accounts.
* Collaborate cross-functionally to trigger, drive and and close cross-sell opportunities
* Maintain sound data quality.
* Collaborate closely with partners. Mandatory
* BA/BS degree
* Minimum 5 years experience in sales, marketing/business development at a high-tech company (Cloud or SaaS sales experience.)
* Fluency in written and spoken English
* Fluency in written and spoken German
* Skilled at initiating phone discussions and overcoming objections.
* Ability to work systematically in a one to many approach towards a large set of mid market customers.
* Experience selling in a tech company or startup environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.