The Account Manager on the Professional Services Firms sales team will be responsible for managing a broad set of accounts across EMEA (Focused on Nordics). The role of the Account Manager is to expand the firm’s user base, increase new product adoption and manage successful renewals.
- Drive Commercial Success: The successful candidate will build relationships across all seniority levels (Consultants, Managers, Partners) and engage with clients regularly to articulate the firm’s value proposition and uncover new growth opportunities for the company.
- Strategic Vision and Product Expansion: Building on the successful franchise the firm has established in the Professional Services Segment, the candidate will continually enhance customer targeting, segmentation and outreach while refining the firm’s value proposition in the category. The candidate will further develop the firm’s service offering and explore opportunities for new product and channel development. This person will continually assess industry trends, the marketplace, competitive behaviours, customer preferences, and best marketplace practices and help leadership/the business pivot if necessary.
- Team Building and Collaborative Learning: The candidate will engage regularly with business development and research colleagues, communicate client insights across the team, and provide mentorship to teammates as they develop.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in subscription account management roles
- Proven track record of developing account plans and securing successful renewals
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Executive presence, the ability to interact with senior executives and professionals
- The highest level of integrity and professionalism
- Have demonstrated an ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time