The Account Manager is a key client-facing role working on the financial services sales team, playing a vital part with the company's relationship with financial institutions in the EMEA region. The Account Manager engages & manages client relationships, helping them fully realise the value of company's platform. They will have responsibility to develop both large and mid-sized firms, collaborating with a team of Client Solutions professionals to bring new project ideas to clients.
- Directly engage and build relationships across all seniority levels within the client in order to articulate the companys brand and tailor our value proposition.
- Collaborate with the companys EMEA-wide research teams to retain and grow existing client relationships. Identify growth opportunities, build & execute account plans and realize objectives by helping to lead & prioritize the companys client service teams.
- Collaborate with colleagues – sales, marketing, legal, research finance, technology – to solve complex business issues and successfully bring these to market.
- Work alongside senior sales managers in negotiating enterprise level deals for existing clients and new business.
Skillys and Experience
- Candidates for this position need to have demonstrated an ability to make consultative enterprise-level sales, as well as to develop, build and execute account plans by coordinating resources across multiple client service teams. Candidates must be comfortable articulating the value of primary research and teh companys learning platform to large and small audiences alike.
- Candidates must have a clear track record of excellence in several categories, including: teamwork, professionalism, communication, organization and client service. Successful candidates will naturally align to and demonstrate teh companys core values of courage, integrity, curiosity and judgement.
- Circa 4-7 years’ experience in an Account Management/Sales/Business Development role within, or selling to, the financial services sector
- Multiple language skills in addition to fluent English - Spanish highly beneficial
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavours;
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth and lead others to do the same;
- Have demonstrated an ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.