Account Manager, France & Iberia, Capital Markets
- £50,000 - £60,000 base salary + Commission + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
Exciting opportunity to for an account manager to join a highly successful team at a market leading firm providing services and solutions to the capital markets arena.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established leading brand that is looking to hire an experienced account manager to cover existing clients. The role will be based initially in London and then in one of the Continental European offices. Extensive travel will be required. My client are looking for a team player who can network well within the financial community – investment banking, law firms, and private equity firms. You will have previous experience managing relationships, cross-selling and upselling and maintaining revenues from financial markets clients. The role will consist of both maintaining an existing client base and being tasked with identifying new business opportunities.
- 3+ years' experience within Account/Relationship Management covering investment banks, law firms, private equity firms
- Outgoing and motivated, high energy approach
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Team player with a strong work ethic and ability to service demanding clients
- Language skills essential – must speak either French, Italian or Spanish as well as fluent English
If you are interested then please contact Richard Lesser on 0207 553 9244 or email on email@example.com