Account Manager, UK & EMEA, Capital Markets
- £40,000 - £60,000 base salary + Commission + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
Exciting opportunity to for an account manager to join a highly successful team at a market leading firm providing services and solutions to the capital markets arena.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established leading brand that is looking to hire an experienced account manager to cover existing clients. The role will be based in London covering UK & European clients. Travel may be required. My client are looking for a team player who can network well within the financial community – investment banking, law firms, and private equity firms. You will have previous experience managing relationships, cross-selling and upselling and maintaining revenues from financial markets clients. The role will consist of both maintaining an existing client base and being tasked with identifying new business opportunities.
- 1+ years' experience within Account/Relationship Management covering investment banks, law firms, private equity firms
- Outgoing and motivated, high energy approach
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Team player with a strong work ethic and ability to service demanding clients
- European Language skills beneficial –French, Italian or Spanish as well as fluent English
If you are interested then please contact Richard Lesser on 0207 553 9244 or email on email@example.com