Account Opening Analyst with a Global, Independent Financial Firm
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Kyte Broking Limited
- 09 Apr 18 2018-04-09
The firm believes in developing the careers of highly-motivated and qualified individuals. The Account Opening Team require an individual to undertake Due Diligence and Know Your Customer ‘KYC’ processes on new clients, undertaking periodic reviews of existing clients and creating/maintaining commercial Trading Agreements across a range of Financial products for Front Office. The candidate will join an existing team of 4. Previous experience in KYC or Account Opening is preferable but not essential.
Kyte Broking Ltd is a global independent dealer-broker specialising in a broad range of financial products including Cash Equity, ETFs, Equity Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Futures & Options, Fixed Income, Structured Products and Commodities.
Recently, Kyte Broking was approved by the FCA to operate an OTF (Organised Trading Facility). To this end, the firm continues to make significant investments in its technical and operational infrastructure.
• Proactively complete regulatory on-boarding requirements for our wholesale investment client base (Top Tier Investment Banks, Hedge Funds and Asset Managers)
• Ensuring accurate records are kept and maintained of each client in our Customer Relationship Management ‘CRM’ system.
• Collating data to ensure that the Client is correctly assessed using various 3rd Party Data providers (including Thomson Reuters World check and Dun and Bradstreet) including financial health, company structure, AML, exposure to PEPs and Sanctions.
• Client Classification
• Liaising with various internal departments, including Front Office, Middle Office, Risk and Compliance.
• Execution and updating EGUS for listed Futures and Options business
• Drawing up OTC Fee Agreements for Derivative products
• Liaising with external service providers for each asset class.
• Strong skills in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc).
• Strong communicator (verbal and written)
• Able to work in a small team environment and under pressurised timelines.
• Excellent attention to detail and someone who will look to improve processes where relevant.
• Desire to continue learning and developing professionally.
• Proactive, self-motivated and flexible with a positive attitude.