Account Payable Assistant
- Up to £14Phr
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- 14 Oct 18
Currently business partnering with an arm of a global brokerage for a temp to perm role within their accounts department. Looking for candidates who are immediately available and proficient in Oracle. If interested please see the below job description.
LMA Recruitment are currently looking to fill an Accounts Payable Role with the below responsibilities:
- Opening of post and scanning of invoices, recording expense reports received, along with manning the Accounts Payable and Expenses Mailboxes;
- Process and check in a timely and accurate fashion, a high volume of supplier invoices and credit notes;
- Analyse purchases by expense type (coding invoices);
- Reconcile invoices to purchase orders;
- Obtain invoice authorisation;
- Account for the correct treatment of tax for invoices;
- Deal with queries on a daily basis and build relationships with internal and external customer;
- Weekly review of Aged Creditors report, including follow up on invoices notes on the invoice hold report;
- Process staff expense claims and check they adhere to the Company’s published expenses policy;
- Preparation of weekly payment runs;
- Filing and archiving of expenses and other documentation;
- To fulfil additional / ad hoc duties as requested in order to meet the needs of the business.
The role itself is on a temp to perm basis looking to pay up to £14phr. If interested in the role please forward your CV to Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 020 7332 5882.