Accountant/Finance Reporting (Mandarin)
- £35k-45k basic
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- c james
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
An International Bank based in the City of London seeks a Mandarin Speaker in their Finance & Accounting team.
- To operate core system on a daily basis, including accounting entry input, inter-bank transactions and other operations as required;
- To produce various financial returns and to complete regular reports to the Head Office and local regulatory authorities. Familiar with the local regulatory requirements, follow-up and analyse the impact of changes accordingly;
- To assist in participate in budgeting, planning and forecasting processes, and work with other management team members in developing action plans to achieve financial and operational targets.
- To assist company fixed assets, expense, suspense account, cheque and cash management, complete and maintain financial statistics and collate information as required;
- Fully or partly qualified accountant (ACCA or ACA)
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Exposure to Financial Services & Banking ideally
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Fluent Mandarin and English.