Accounts Administration Assistant
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- CF Partners (UK) LLP
- 10 Jul 18 2018-07-10
Brook Green Supply are an independent B2B energy supply company. You will be working alongside a vastly experienced team who have operated in the energy industry for many years, providing a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious, flexible and passionate individual, with personal development and progression aligned to the continued growth and success of the business.
As part of the Operations team, you’ll be directly involved in the day to day management of cash flow, from setting up payments to processing incoming invoices and management of the credit control process. As such your role will vary and include responding to queries via phone and email, speaking with our partners and suppliers and the management of various back office processes.
- Setting up and processing Direct Debit payments
- Reconciliation of payments received between bank accounts and the CRM system
- Processing purchase invoices ensuring timely validation
- Responding to queries via email and phone
- Credit Control/debtor management
- Preparing reports as required
- Dealing with incoming post, filing and general office administrative duties
- Carry out additional tasks as required.
- Results orientated and ambitious;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Numerate with good analytical skills;
- A fast learner and enthusiastic about learning new subjects and acquiring new skills;
- Tenacious can-do attitude
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working within an office-based environment
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office, with a particular strength in Excel;
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Sage Line 50.
- Previous experience within either a Credit Control or Purchase Ledger Environment