- Apr 19, 2022
- £60k - £65k
A highly reputable Top 10 Central London based firm are looking to recruit an Experienced Manager into their Real Estate and Construction Team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career. My client is looking for a self-driven and motivated individual who is looking to join a fast-growing team and help drive and develop the team. As a manager within the team, you will be responsible for a portfolio of client work, including service delivery, timescales of assignments, ensuring deadlines are met and optimum business growth. As well as client facing work, you would also help support and manage the wider team, with coaching, resourcing, and feedback.
- Qualified ACA or equivalent.
- Significant previous experience in an assistant manager role or experience in a manager role, including delivering statutory accounts preparation or audit services to large businesses.
- Excellent working knowledge of FRS 102 and related financial reporting requirements as well as significant previous experience preparing statutory accounts, large consolidations, and cash flow statements.
- Significant previous experience in preparing multi-entity consolidations from raw information, including foreign exchange considerations, associates and joint ventures, non-controlling interests and businesses going through change (acquisitions, disposals, re-structures)
- Working knowledge of IFRSs as well as previous experience reconciling IFRS and UK GAAP results.
- Managing and developing staff, i.e. coordinating staff projects, training, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively, adopting a logical and methodical approach to meet tight deadlines.
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework, ideally in a client-facing role.
- Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.