Olivetree is an independent investment bank, established in 2009, with offices in London and New York. Olivetree Financial is our equities focused brokerage, with a blue chip institutional global client base, recognised as a market leader in event driven situations. Olivetree Financial is regulated by the FCA in the UK, and a member of FINRA in the US.
Olivetree was founded on key guiding principles which direct our behavior, our decision making, and our interaction with each other and our stakeholders. At the core of those principles is a collaborative, kind, and forward looking organisation where ‘we’ matters more than ‘me’. Our intention as an organisation is to inspire our clients with ideas and insights that help them to achieve their objectives. We have ambition to grow and diversify our offerings and are looking for like-minded, ambitions individuals to join our team.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of Accounts Payable function from end-to-end
- Posting invoices, expenses and credit card statements
- Managing and resolving supplier queries
- Managing the relationship with key suppliers
- Reconciling A/P and bank to the G/L to maintain the accuracy of the ledger
- Preparing weekly payment runs and manual payments for review
- Management of daily/weekly/monthly cashflow driven by tight working capital requirements
- Raising invoices for accounts receivable activities, assisting with the year end audit and any ad hoc tasks as required.
- Assisting finance with credit control tasks
- Strong attention to details and a problem solver
- Prior experience in accounts payable (2 years minimum)
- Experience in credit control and an understanding of working capital management
- Experience of MS Office and good excel skills
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Cloud based accounting
- Ability to prioritise work and works well under pressure to meet monthly deadlines
- Good experiance in miscellaneous office admin work such as dealing with incoming and outgoing post, managing office expenditure and budget and answering telephone.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, small-team environment
- Immediately available or on short notice