The firm is headquartered in London and is a well-established PERE player, operating across main and alternative RE asset classes and sourcing clever, complex value add and opportunistic deals as the capital partner.
Since inception, it has transacted on c.£7bn of real estate in around 400 individual investments. The 40-strong team focuses on generating superior risk-adjusted returns for institutional investors in Europe and the US, investing in joint ventures with proven local operating partners.
As a result of the success of its investments, the team is growing, with an urgent requirement for an Acquisitions Analyst and an Acquisitions Associate with fluent written/spoken English to join the team, reporting to the Founding Partner who heads the London office. The ideal candidate will have excellent modelling skills and a good undertstanding of the UK real estate market, having spent several years spent living/working here.
The main requirement in both roles willl be to analyse, underwrite and support deals across European jurisdictions.
• Analyse and assist with underwriting and structuring of transactions
• Financial modelling of potential acquisitions and research
• Support due diligence activity
• Work closely with the leaders of the business in executing the strategy and pipeline for the European market
• Assist with investment/divestment decisions and sourcing/closing on financing for deals
• Assist with management of assets acquired, including development of asset management strategies
• Work closely with JV partners, external consultants and property managers.
1-3 years' (Analyst) or 4-7 years' (Associate) relevant real estate investment-focused experience
Degree - 2:1 or better in a relevant subject from a leading University
CFA or a real estate focused Master's is a strong advantage
Exceptional Excel skills
Excellent spoken/written English
Settled/presettled status, the right to live/work in the UK.