ActivePivot SME - Senior Architect / Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Scope AT
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
Our client is looking for a strong ActivePivot professional to work on the Archtecture and Development of the existing Market risk Platforms. Candidate must have a strong technical foundation and at least 3 years experience of ActivePivot.
• Design and engineering of the strategic Market Risk platform using ActivePivot
• Engage with the Business Analysts and Team Leader to understand requirements
• Design System Architecture and Data Model
• Deliver user stories in the form of code (application code, platform as code, deployment as code and automated tests).
• ActivePivot in-memory OLAP technology, MDX
• Very strong data modelling skills
• Strong experience in agile methodologies and test driven development.
• Experience in automated software testing.
• Knowledge in domain-driven design, design patterns and enterprise integration patterns.
• Very strong core Java
• Experience in the following technologies:
o OLAP: ActivePivot, MDX, XMLA
o Data: SQL
o Middleware: Kafka, REST API
o UI: HTML5
• Strong knowledge in CI/CD toolset such as Maven, Jenkins, BitBucket, SonarQube, Jira and Confluence.
• Strong knowledge in automated testing toolset: jUnit, Cucumber, etc.
• Integrated Development Environment (IDE): IntelliJ
• Version control tools: GIT
• Experience implementing Market or Credit Risk OLAP cubes in large financial institutions
• Experience building Market or Credit Risk platform using ActivePivot
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• 10+ years of software engineering experience.
• Must be hands-on software design & development.
• Experience with enterprise scale systems.
• Proven ability to work within a team environment.
• Highly effective verbal and written English communication skills.
• Strong reasoning and analytical skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and time management.
• Great presentation skills.