- Not Specified
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Eaton Vance Investment Managers
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Provide general administrative support to a team of investment professionals.
- Demonstrate superior organisational skills through effectively supporting the global equity directors, analysts and other investment professionals.
- Efficiently coordinate multiple diaries, travel arrangements, visa applications, prepare expense reports, and maintain contacts databases.
- Become proficient with various software and database programs by downloading and running daily and monthly reports, as well as executing ASP trades for the team.
- Show a strong eye for details through the preparation of presentations and reports for internal and external meetings, including marketing materials.
- Work closely with portfolio managers and analysts, including retrieving company notes, current news and research reports, scheduling and monitoring timing of earnings calls, company meetings and conferences.
- Perform trade operations and collate and manage the data for compliance record keeping.
- Communicate professionally with the senior members of the company and other investment professionals in a variety of our international offices, particularly in London and Boston.
- Degree or vocational diploma desired.
- Demonstrate an excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- A hard working, team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to assist all members of the investment team.
- The ability to handle changing priorities and multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn and work with Bloomberg, FactSet, CRD, etc.
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110