Administrative Assistant - Investments
- Not Specified
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Eaton Vance Investment Managers
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Provide general administrative support to a team of investment professionals.
- Diary management and general administrative support for a group of investment professionals.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, visa applications, and prepare expense reports, and maintain contacts databases.
- Use various software and database programs to download and run daily and monthly reports for a team of investment professionals.
- Prepare presentations and reports for internal and external meetings, including marketing materials.
- Work closely with portfolio managers and analysts, including retrieving company notes, current news and research reports, scheduling and monitoring timing of earnings calls, company meetings and conferences.
- Perform trade operations and compliance record keeping tasks as required.
- Coordinate with team of investment professionals in the United States.
- Answer phones and greet visitors, as needed.
- Degree or vocational diploma desired.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and learn quickly.
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to learn and work with Bloomberg, FactSet, CRD, etc.
- Strong team player.
Eaton Vance is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Eaton Vance, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Eaton Vance, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110