- £250 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Maze Executive Search & Selection
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
A leading investment bank is actively growing and looking to consolidate that growth by bringing on an agency associate to support and supplement the team in London.
The Jobholder will be required to monitor and execute the agency obligations which arise under the finance documents for the syndicated facilities and when required may also be called upon to support new and ongoing administrative projects.
- The management of the requirements and duties of the Agency and Security Agent roles as defined in the relevant Finance Documents.
- Dealing with amendment/waiver/consent requests from the clients.
- Liaising with internal and external lawyers, technical advisors, surveyors etc on an ongoing basis in accordance with deal specific requirements.
- Monitoring and confirming drawdown requests against the terms set out in the relevant Loan Agreements and also against the relevant project budgets/plans.
- Monitoring of Security and related covenants.
- Advising and receiving from the clients, information required to be delivered under the relevant Finance Documents, in accordance with the prescribed timelines.
- Distributing the information received from clients to the syndicate banks in a timely fashion.
- Dealing with queries from the clients, intermediaries and the banks;
- Issuing payment instructions
- Proven track record in an Agency Department or the corporate debt market.
- Excellent analysis and documentation skills, familiarity with syndicated loan documentation.
- A flexible and person who has the capacity to perform required duties over a varied portfolio and is able to work under pressure.