- 50,000 - 60,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at an established and historic North American bank within the City of London. They are looking for a Loan Agency Associate to join their growing team.
Should you be successful your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Distribution of financial reports and documents escalation process for all outstanding items.
- Identify and implement borrowing base and pricing changes.
- Establish and maintain an accurate record of payment information.
- Review various types of credit documentation to ensure the Agency function is adequately and correctly incorporated.
- Liaise with Borrowers, Lenders and legal counsel and other internal employees as required in order to solve problems and provide correct procedural advice.
As this role is with a major bank they are looking for an ideal candidate, one who is experienced with syndicated loans, and ideally has some experience with agency loans. This is an associate role which would be perfect for an individual looking to build their experience within the loan industry at a fantastic bank.
The starting salary for this position will range between £45,000 and £50,000 plus benefits; dependent upon experience. These include a great work life balance and great opportunities for bonuses and internal movement.